Tender/ Bids Coordinator – Public Sector
I am looking for an experienced and successful bid and tender coordinator preferably an Indian Company with knowledge UK public sector bidding to help our business grow and win more tender bids for AlliedBrigade Security Group Limited and Plan Construction Management. The coordinator or company will manage a response to ‘Request for Tender’ (RFT) or ‘Request for Proposals’ (RFP) issued by purchasing authorities and ensure that the solution proposed is complete and appropriate and results in the best proposal possible.
• Development of 1st class, tender winning content.
• Produce compliant, responsive and compelling proposals.
• Ensure a consistency of response for every proposal, in keeping with Global Voices brand guidelines.
• Review, refine and perfect a proposal over multiple drafts.
• Review and proofread of final bid responses.
• Perform research to build an extensive understanding of individual prospects, clients and industry sectors
to bring proposals to life.
• Manage the end-to-end bid process from kick-off meeting to submission.
• Create bid project plans to support complex proposals.
• Ensure that the bid process runs smoothly every time, even under tight timescales.
• Liaise with stakeholders to establish background, content plan and theme statements for each proposal.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to get specialist content as required for each proposal.
Key Skills / Experience:
• Experience of writing complex proposals.
• Experience in identifying, completing and winning bids/tender
• Ability to manage several bids simultaneously, often with short turnaround times.
• Demonstrable ability and experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines.
• Strong organisation and planning skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High levels of attention to detail.
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced business environment.
• Understanding the sales process and the role of the bid team in a company’s success.
• Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and manage projects with multiple contributors.
• MS Office skills (advanced Word and PowerPoint, intermediate Excel).